iLOVEyou.

Monday, December 11, 2006

I`M BAQQQQQ!!!!
wuahahahs.
have been veh busy workin recently.
damn. 5o cents aint ez to earn.
sounds rather pathetic but itz true you see.
ohh well, but i guess itz rather oki wen i get my pay pa.
=D
aft workin for ONE WHOLE MTH OF NEWSPAPER DISTRIBUTOR, i`ve finally made myself feel worth it.
hahahs.
spending alot these days.
itz rather heart-aching wen i tink baq of the tings tat i`ve bot with my pay.
cn you imagine i actually spent $14.90 for jux a 2-3mins song?
as in i bot tat album for tat ONLY song which ish only 2-3mins.
HAHS!
guess itz all worth it as i get to hear my NICodemus.
*grins*
and i spent lyk $12+ for printing wallet sizes fotos.
ITZ SHO EX CN! but.. get to see my NICodemus everywher.. worth it pa?
=Pp
okii.. and i practically spent 80BUCKS++ TODAY!
YES! ONLY FOR ONE DAY AND I SPENT SHO MUCH.
*faints*
oki, this time it has nth to do with NICodemus. =D
but seriously my spendings today are considered peanuts compared to the one who was with me today, ms wong zijun.
she bloody-ly spent 100++.
but quite oki lahs.
rather worth it for her as most of her tings comes frm topshop.
ohh well, and i bloody-ly spent 80bucks++.
a real leather wallet frm TOPSHOP[pink], $33 - 20%discount = $26
a long sleeve top frm TOPSHOP[blaq], $29 - 20%discount = S23
a top frm PURPUR[blaq], $24.90 - 20%discount = $21.50
a waist-belt[red] frm FAR EAST PLAZA, = $8
2necklace + 1braclet frm FAREAST, = $10
overall =$88++ if i`m nt wrong.
hahahs. i`m sho sho glad tat my mum didnt scream at me wen she sees all those tings.
she usually screams at my sis.
*phew*
guess my luck for today wuldnt happen twice.
X=
i`m happy with the results i got today jux tat, ya, xin tia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home