iLOVEyou.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

well, aint veh sure why but jux have this sudden urge to blog.
guess it has been ages eva since my las entry was made.
hmm, well, yes, it`s also have been ages eva since i feel sho upset.
sounds rather lame i know but yea, it`s this feelin tat got me the urge to do this entry.
sometimes i really feel that my life`s actually veh pathetic.
it seems lyk not many or rather mayb even none of the ppl i`ve met in life really cares bout how i feel.
i mean althou it`s all frm the same grp, the treatment for one another`s jux diff.
it seems lyk i`m always the "un-impt" one.
i mean i have feelings too and i`m veh sure ppl wont lyk the feeling of being treated "differently" or worse, being neglected.
i bet everyone had eva been thru these kind of feeling and know how upset things culd b.
but it`s lyk althou they have been thru it b4 and not lyk the feelin, somehow somewat they`ll jux do it on others.
here by, i jux wana ask, WHY?
why bother makin things sho "biased" and unfair?
i mean since you wuldnt lyk the feelin, why still try it on others?
isnt this a veh comman logic?
if you dun lyk it, dun do it on others.
sometimes i`m really thinkin, mayb i aint good enuff to qualify the places wher they classify as "good frens".
guess noone will eva noe the feelin of nt havin anyone wen they really need someone pa.
it seems lyk they always have each other.
"selfish-ness", "bias-ness" and "unfair-ness" does hurt.
here, i jux hope tat everyone who gets to read this entry culd at least spare a lil` tot for the one tat`s beside you.
no matter if it`s frens or family .
always ask urself, "how will i feel if someone replies me the same way tat i`ve reply?"
or "how wuld i feel if this happens on me?"
yes, i admit tat my reaction towards smths can b quite extreme at times but try tinkin baq,
every of my extreme reaction`s due to some unfair-ness tat has been hidden.
hmm, guess i`m done with all my complain about my life.
anyway, jux wana state things clear.
i aint pin-pointing anyone in this entry jux plainly venting my unhappiness in life.
[as i dun see if ders any other way wher i cn vent it]
neither wuld i wan anyone to pity me.
all i hope`s things culd be fairer, tat`s it.
lastly i jux wana add,
i love all my frens and i`m veh sure tat if anyone of you needs me, i`ll b der despite anything.
well, this ish wat i really hope to have to althou it doesnt seems to b quite possible but yes,
i love all of you.
hope ppl could get the real meaning in this entry and not misunderstnding any of my stnds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home