iLOVEyou.

Friday, March 09, 2007

guess wat`s this?


ANSWER : it`s my contacts, one day acuvue DEFINE. hah. i got this pair for free. just wana try it.

picture one

picture two


picture three.

guess who`s this screwed person here. he`ve got a screwed beard[picture one] , a screwed fringe[picture two] and a screwed face[picture three].


ANSWER : my master. [: dun tink he`ll come my blog but AIAI, dun xian hai me oki!







guess wat animal is tish?



ANSWER: it`s a pig. YES, PIG! i`ve got lame ans lyk chick, fish ect. it`s P I G! cute hor. c[:


guess wat`s th orangy thingy der?


ANSWER: i`m nt veh sure bout th name but smth t do with charges.. hahah. anyway tat guy der`s my physics tcher. heh.
_______________________________________
i`m starting work tmr and i`m goin t work for th whole of this one wk holiz. sad eh. i`m starting t dislike l`oreal more and more.































guess where are this two pictures?



























ANSWER : NTU`s hostle. dun you tink it looks my some mini HDB flats? i find darn interesting. hahah. oki if ur tinkin tat i veh "mountian turtle", pardon me cuz tat`s my friz time goin der. c[:










guess who`s hostle room door is tish?
















ANSWER : i`m nt telling you. [: *smths are "censored" due t privacy*

























































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home